Friday, June 8, 2012

Just Enough Light For The Step I'm On

I follow His lead, even when I can't see where I'm going, even when it scares me to do so...because deep within my spirit I know that these simple steps of faith are preparing me for eternity.

God created human beings, not robots, and He will not try to program us to behave a certain way because He has given us freedom to make our own choices, and He wants us to choose Him. He wants us to willingly put our lives before Him every day and say, "God, Your will be done, not mine." That short, simple prayer is extremely powerful when we really mean it, and it represents the kind of full surrender God requires. If God has been speaking to you or dealing with you about anything, I encourage you not to put off surrendering it any longer. Choose to obey His voice and surrender today. Ask Him to be your Strength and remember that through Him you can do all things.

For His Glory,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment