Thursday, June 14, 2012

Simple Faith

When will we ever learn that there are no hopeless situations, only people who have grown hopeless about them?

God never forgets anything He promises. That's right....never. He keeps His word.

God wants us to walk by faith, not by sight. But we are only comfortable when we can see what's ahead, and what's behind, and what's all around us. We want proof. We want guarantees. We much prefer sight to faith.

But God says, "If you're going to please Me, you're going to have to take My Word on this. You're going to have to believe that I am who I say I am, and that I will do what I say I will do." Plain and simple.

There is nothing negative about God; there is nothing about Him or His actions that will ever disappoint us; everything He does is for our good - so that's what we need to expect as we pray. We should not pray and wonder if God will do anything at all; we should pray expecting God to do even more than we have asked.

God is not asking you to have your whole future figured out. He is asking you to trust that He has your future planned.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment