Friday, July 27, 2012

Another Glorious Day Full Of Life And Adventure With Jesus

As I walked the seaside with Jesus today, the sea gulls were gathered along the shoreline. They were singing, as though their hearts were just happy to be on the beach! And I joined their praises as I walked the beach!

The warm glow of the sun made me know that I was not alone. I felt loved and as I shared the glory of the morning watching the new day my Father was creating for me! I felt especially loved and special in my Father's eyes.

I felt so thankful for the blessing of knowing that my life belongs to Him. I have the honor of serving the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, who created this beautiful seashore that gives me such a vivid picture of His glory every day!

Today was another glorious day full of life and adventure with Jesus!

Each day we have the opportunity to look at life through His eyes, or the world's. To see a life in the Kingdom of God, full of glory, abundance, new life. This is what we should express to a world that is full of lack, death, unrest, and weariness. Life -- abundant life! What a gift we have to share with those we meet every day. That is our job as His ambassadors on the earth -- to bring life and light to every person we touch.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment