Monday, July 30, 2012

Growing In The Process

Today, I am bragging on God because I am celebrating my 300th blog post. Because without Him I could not blog...or do anything for that matter.

I LOVE blogging! I am so thankful to God for giving me the gift of encouragement. I truly believe that sometimes God uses my blog to encourage me more so than others.

One of the most beautiful and scary things about blogging is the power it has to transform me when I share my personal story.

I’m learning over and over that when I choose to share my story, the main goal isn’t to see how many pairs of eyes view what's been written, the main goal is for me to learn and grow in the process.

Our stats mean nothing to God…our souls mean everything.

It never fails, I’ll write about something that is on my heart and it becomes the learning portal for the day. Blogging, if I allow it to, will: convict me, challenge me, and correct me.

As I was writing this post, I realized that this not only goes for writing down our stories but for living out our stories as well. When we choose to share our stories and our lives with others, when we choose to live fully engaged, when we choose to live with our eyes wide open…we are shaped and changed in the process.

Life is one big lesson for us to learn. Each day is a new day to understand that lesson just little bit more.

Thank you all so much for reading my blog posts which God has inspired me to write. I hope you have and will continue to be encouraged. But most importantly, I pray that you and I will continue to grow in our walk with the Lord.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment