Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Fact That We Have Problems Is A Sign That We Also Have A Promise

Life's been a bully lately hasn't it? I know that so many of you, just like me, have been "going through". The key word is "through". We're going somewhere. We have a destination. There's another side that we're going to reach victoriously, if we endure. I don't want to just endure. I want to endure well, don't you? I want to cross the Jordan and stand on the ground of my promised land and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant". Thank God we're not going through it all alone!

I thank God, not for every time He's heard me, but for hearing me EVERY time.

God could have kept Daniel out of the lion's den....He could have kept Paul and Silas out of jail....He could have kept the three children out of the fiery furnace....But God has never promised to keep us out of hard places....What He has promised is to go through every hard place, and bring us through victoriously.

So the fact that we have problems is a sign that we also have a promise. It's only a matter of time before He reveals His good intentions - so until then, let's stick to the plan! His!!!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment