Monday, July 23, 2012

Thank You God

This week my family and I are vacationing on Anna Maria Island. It is located south of Tampa, Florida and north of Sarasota, Florida. This is our second trip to the island. This week is a great reminder to me and my family of how awesome and breathtaking God's creation is. I am so thankful for this time I am able to just sit and soak it all up.

Our first day on Anna Maria Island has been awesome! We have played our hearts out. We swam in the beautiful aqua blue Gulf of Mexico, played some volleyball, found some pretty conch shells, saw tons of beautiful tropical birds, and watched a baby dolphin swimming with its mama while enjoying a great dinner at Rod and Reel restaurant on the pier. God is so good!

When our strength is in God, even difficult places in life can be turned into blessings. That's why we need to constantly keep our hearts and minds focused on Him and not our circumstances.

I never want to take God's goodness for granted. I want to celebrate all He has done, is doing, and will do in my life.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment