Friday, August 17, 2012

How Real Is God To You?

Know this--God is sure about you even if you're unsure about Him.

We need God. He is always watching over us. He is our Creator who knows us intimately and wants us to know Him in the same way.

God pursues us. He listens. He understands. He reassures us. He keeps His promises. He provides. He gives us good gifts. If any human being were to do this much for us, we'd most certainly let that person know.

Do you treat Him as though He is real? Just knowing about Him is not the same as knowing and having a relationship with Him.

God is a redeeming God and He can make all things new. God will move mountains for you. He can restore our souls in the valleys of life.

So many of us have the wrong perception about God. God is not "up there," waiting to zap us with a stun gun if we don't go through the proper religious motions.

We make things so complicated. All He wants is our hearts...a personal relationship with Him.

Jesus has shown me a love I have never known. I am not who I used to be because I am redeemed. Thank you, God - I am redeemed! I am covered by His grace - His blood - and that makes me enough.

Our God is very real. Our God is alive. He is powerful, and He wants us to feel His very powerful, very real presence.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment