Monday, August 13, 2012

Step Out And Find Out

God often waits for us to step out in faith before He promotes us.

Faith that goes forward triumphs.

When we see limitations, we tend to forget that He sees gateways to new opportunities.

We must remember that there is no testimony without the test.

Many people want the glory without the cross, and the shining light without the burning fire, but crucifixion comes before coronation.

There is no loss that any one of us could experience that would hold a candle to what Christ endured on the cross for our sake.

God has the power to take whatever you have been through, and whatever you are going through right now, and not only transform you from the inside out, but use your life as a shining, visible example of His sovereignty. God desires to do something "new" in you, and when you say yes, the adventure begins...so step out in faith and find out what good God has in store for your life.

Our failures shine a spotlight on God's grace.

Most of you know that I have struggled with some health issues over the past 4 months. The doctors first thought I may have MS, but MRI and spinal tap came back negative. PRAISE GOD! They also thought I may have a pseudo tumor, but tests confirmed this was negative as well. They finally diagnosed me with optic neuritis...inflammation of the optic nerve. My optic nerve is no longer swollen, but I am still having eye pain, headaches and can't see very well out of that eye. I have been on some type if antibiotic all summer for infection behind that eye. And through all of this, I also had a breast cancer scare. I went back for a recheck, but no cancer!....PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!

I had a sinus CT this morning to check for a sinus blockage. I have an appointment next Monday to get the results. I covet your prayers!

It's been a long process, but I know good will come out of all this. Most importantly, through this trial -- I want to be a vessel, used by God for His glory, but I have to be willing to go wherever He calls me and do whatever He asks....Step Out And Find Out!

God is good...all the time!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment