Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Do You Have a Badittude?

How I see God directly affects how I see myself and my daily experiences.

Just a small change in your routine can have surprising consequences, so a slight attitude adjustment can make a huge difference in the way you live you life.

When you choose a deep trust in God, you choose a new attitude toward life. Because you believe in a great God with great promises, you have every reason to choose a positive attitude, for he promises that all things work together for good for those who love him.

You can choose your attitude. You can allow fear to rule you. Or you can adjust your attitude and live out a fearless faith in God. Exchange your doubts for confident praise. Step out in faith. A positive attitude makes it easier to navigate life and deal with challenges that come your way.

I've discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment