Tuesday, August 30, 2011

God's Mercy and Grace

I'm striving for holiness and coming up WAY short. Praise God He's made up, not the difference, but the sum total. Grace that is greater than our sin!

I am the thorn in Your crown...But You love me anyway. I am the sweat from Your brow, But You love me anyway. I am the nail in Your wrist, But You love me anyway. I am Judas' kiss...But You love me anyway. Love these lyrics from Sidewalk Prophets, 'You Love Me Anyway.'

When I meditate on God and begin to give Him thanks for what He has blessed me with, I begin to feel joy. As I think about His everlasting mercy I can't help but begin to dance before Him...perhaps not physically, but certainly in my spirit!

Every day can be a good day when we keep our eyes on God. I am thankful for life's storms that redirect my focus on God. Focusing on my blessings keeps my heart from becoming bitter.

The Lord is Good...His grace and mercy are everlasting and He will endure forever!

In Him,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment