Wednesday, August 24, 2011

God Always Remembers

I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend time looking for the paper I wrote it down on.

Wouldn't it be horrible if Jesus were so busy He couldn't remember what we talked to Him about?

Thank God we don't have to endure that kind of treatment from our Lord! Hallelujah, we are never forgotten! God can be depended on. We disappoint loved ones. We inconvenience people we care about. But how wonderful, how beautiful, how comforting to know we have a God who is always near to console and cheer, just when we need Him most.

In everyday things that no one sees, that is where God faithfully meets us because He sees.

Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forget who gave it to us...and who gave it all for us.

In His Love,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment