Thursday, March 29, 2012

Go With The Flow

Life is simpler if you know when to make things happen and when to let things happen. There is a perfect season for everything, a natural ebb and flow to life. You can't push a river and you can't hurry seasons. Instead of struggling and resisting what is, relax and trust God.

God's timing is always perfect! You can't see around corners, but God can.

We must learn to "be" and not always feel that we must "do." To me this means that when I stop being religious and legalistic and just come to Jesus, when I lay aside all "my" works and begin to see Him, when I allow Him to remove the veil from my eyes, then He and I can enter into a personal relationship that will ultimately change me into His image.

He is the only One Who can do anything for us that will be permanent.

You'll find that God has a better way of orchestrating your life. Unexpected encounters, delays that turn out to be blessings in disguise, and surprising solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems arise when you learn to go with the flow.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment