Thursday, March 8, 2012

I AM Weak

We may be able to put on a good mask for everyone around us, hiding our pain and our disappointment, our anger and frustration. But God sees, and His desire is to love us through those hard times.

God sees our hearts, and when we are real with Him, He can become real in our life.

Weakness is natural to human life. We all become tired, grow weary, feel weak at some points in our lives (or several times each day!) Weakness remains a part of this flesh we inhabit.

Strength - more than just the physical meaning - is a characteristic of God.

God uses whatever we have and whatever we are for His good purposes.

Admitting our weakness reveals vulnerability. Vulnerable to needing Him. And I (maybe others, too) sometimes forget that I ALWAYS need Him.

My weakness = His strength (2 Cor. 12:9)

God promises us the strength we need (not necessarily the same as what we think we want) to live out His call for our lives. Our weakness given to Him with trust uncovers grace-filled love.

Strength comes from hope in Him.

I am thankful for challenges that remind me He is my strength!

In His Mighty Hand,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment