Thursday, March 15, 2012

He's The Best Friend You'll Ever Have

Today I am headed to North Myrtle Beach for a few days with some of my girlfriends from my church community group. We plan to spend lots of time resting and fellowshipping together. And of course God has blessed us with some really nice weather for it to be the middle of March.

I have formed some pretty awesome relationships with these girls. They are my sisters in Christ.

A natural friendship involves loving and being loved. It means knowing that someone is on your side, wanting to help you, cheering you on, and always keeping your best interest in mind. A friend is someone you value, a comrade, a partner, someone dear to you, someone you spend time with, and someone you enjoy. You become someone's friend by investing time in them and with them, and by sharing your life with that person.

I encourage you to see God as your friend. HE'S THE BEST FRIEND YOU'LL EVER HAVE!

In His Love,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment