Friday, March 9, 2012

What If You Were The Man/Woman God Wants To Use Today To Accomplish His Will?

No matter what God has called you to do, you should do it with your whole heart. And don't forget that God will never call you to do what He hasn't already done.

I am approaching my 200th blog post in just a short few days. I feel so blessed to be able to share and encourage through this ministry with you. (Yes, blogging can be a ministry!) I pray that the words I have shared have been an encouragement to the people who have read them. I realize that not everyone who comes upon what I have written will leave a comment, and that's okay because God's purpose will prevail! He will bring the person who needs to hear exactly what I am sharing at exactly the right time. We can count on it!

I have been through some pretty rough times in my life before the age of 40! I would not be where I am today if it weren't for God giving me the strength, courage and wisdom to overcome them. I have prayed and asked God to use me to help others going through similar times, and when you pray for God to use you, you better believe He will! And for this I am so thankful.

I have probably learned more through my blogging than you all have and will continue to do so. Not a day goes by, the Lord does not speak and give me a seed of an idea to act upon....not for my glory, but His.

God Bless,
Dalinda

2 comments:

  1. I read your log everyday, and it has really been a postive thing in my life. I appreciate you for allowing Gods words to move through and be a blessing to others, and I hope you continue writting. I will try to leave move comments lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment and your kind, encouraging words. It does my heart good to know that God is using me to reach out to encourage others like yourself. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete