Friday, March 23, 2012

You Have The Power Behind You To Encourage, Shape, And Change Lives

Make a conscious choice today that you will be a blessing to others. As God has blessed you, so pass that blessing on to the world around you. How can you be a blessing? You can bless others with an encouraging word or helping hand. You can also offer a silent prayer, sending prayers of blessing to each person you encounter, whether you speak to them or not.

God wants to bless the world through you.

The long shadows of dicouragememt have stretched across my path many times over the past 40 years of my life. Those times have been bittersweet - bitter at first, sweet later on.

The purpose of my blogging is to encourage you. Are you tired and discouraged? Well take heart, my friend! The Lord God can and will lift you up! There is no pit so deep that He is not deeper still. No valley so dark that the light of His truth cannot penetrate.

Encouragement....If you miss it and need it and want it, read on. And if you find it, by all means share it with others!

I believe blogging is something God led me to and I believe that this is where I am being used of God to encourage and the rewards are great....I AM BEING ENCOURAGED back!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment