Thursday, May 17, 2012

It Doesn't Matter What Happens To Us, But What Happens In Us

Earthly seasons don't upset us. But unexpected ones certainly do....

Is the foliage of your world showing signs of a new season? Heaven's message for you is clear: when everything else changes, God's presence never does.

If things stay the same, then there is no progress....no growth. Each season of life has a learning curve. But when you cease to grow, you begin to die. Events can only change your life if you let them. It's better to embrace change before change is forced upon you. Life is easier when you are open to change.

Knowing that my trials are developing something greater in my life does bring (joy) peace. The world may be falling apart around me, but I know that my God is in control and that He loves me. That joy gives me the strength to carry on.

The most important thing is not how we start, but how we finish. It doesn't matter what happens to us, but what happens in us.

[Jesus said,] "I've come to change everything, turn everything right side up." - Luke 12:50

We cannot choose whether or not we should be shaken, but we can choose what we are standing on when we are shaken. God is training me as His co-pilot. My life (and the world) runs perfectly....as long as I remember who's in charge.

Wonder how much we could change the world with our "change?"

Life teaches us the same lessons over and over again until we learn it....until there's change.

So make friends with whatever's next. Embrace it. Accept it. Don't resist it. Change is not only a part of life; change is a necessary part of God's strategy. To use us to change the world, He alters our assignments. Mary: from peasant girl to the mother of Christ; He changed David from a shepherd to a king. Peter wanted to fish the Sea of Galilee. God called him to lead the first church.

God makes reassignments (change) for our good and for His glory. "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under Heaven. - Ecclesiastes 3:1

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment