Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Where I Find My Joy

When I meditate on God and begin to give Him thanks for what He has blessed me with, I begin to feel joy. As I think about His everlasting mercy I can't help but begin to dance before Him...maybe not physically, but certainly in my spirit.

Trials will make you bitter or better...It's your choice. Focusing on your blessings keeps your heart from becoming bitter and you become a better person for your experience. But if you're too busy having a pity party, with you as the only guest, you will become bitter.

I am joyful for this season of life that I find myself in. When I think it mundane or I'm just plain tired, I remember the pit from which I was pulled and I am joyful. God is God of the past and the future, but He is also God of the present and that is where I choose to live my life and find my joy!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment