Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Faint Not! Fight On!

It matters not how the battle goes,
The day how long;
Faint not! Fight on!
Tomorrow comes the song.

God knows that you can withstand your trial, or else He would not have given it to you. His trust in you explains the trials of your life, no matter how severe they may be. God knows your strength, and He measures it to the last inch. Remember, no trial has ever been given to anyone that was greater than the person's strength, through God, to endure it.

Difficulties and obstacles are God's challenges to our faith. The very hardships you are enduring in your life today have been given to you by the Master, for the express purpose of enabling you to win your crown.

With all that being said, today has not been one of my better days. I am hurting more than usual and very itchy. I feel like someone attached me to a helium tank and blew me up....swelling is bad today. It's so hard to hurt like this and not know what is causing it. And on top of all that it is my Dad's birthday today. I miss him so much! But I am thankful that he is pain free and healed. I can see him now, dancing on the Streets of Gold with my Mom and singing praises at the top of his lungs to his precious Savior, Jesus.

The trials of life are sent to make us, not break us. Wherever He places me, he does so to strengthen my faith and power and to draw me into closer communion with Himself. And even if confined to a dungeon, my soul will prosper.

He will only do as much for us as we will allow Him to do in us. The same power that saved us, washed us with His blood, filled us with the power of His Holy Spirit, and protected us through numerous temptations will work for us to meet every emergency, every crisis, every circumstance, and every adversary. - The Alliance

How important it is for us to learn to pray through our circumstances and to fully examine our hearts with God's message to us! Otherwise, we will never claim all the fullness of His promise or all the possibilities that believing prayer offers. - A.B. Simpson

Never despair. Faint not! Fight on! God's time for mercy will come. Ask in faith without wavering, but never cease to petition the King simply because He has delayed His reply.

Blessings,
Dalinda

If you are on Facebook, please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/faithfriendsandfruitloops

No comments:

Post a Comment