Friday, November 16, 2012

Steps Of Faith...The Jesus Plan

Pride prevents us from acknowledging that God's plans are always better than our own. We should be humbled and grateful for any opportunity He gives us to serve Him. The closer we grow toward Jesus, the less we are concerned with ourselves.

Today, I am thankful that My Father never wastes a crisis. Instead, He uses them to deepen my relationship with Him and strengthen my ability to trust His plan. I'm amazed and humbled that He would choose me. I want to give Him praise and glory for Who He is and for what He has done in my life.

The past three days have been rough for me health wise. But once again God has proven faithful in lifting my spirits. Today, I received an email from the Christian website that I submitted my Christian quotes to. ALL OF THEM WERE PUBLISHED! THEY ALSO PUBLISHED THE LINK TO MY FAITH, FRIENDS, AND FRUIT LOOPS BLOG. God is ALWAYS faithful, ALWAYS good, and ALWAYS by my side! ♥

Read the email below:

Hi Dalinda,

Thank you for your three quotes. They are very good ones. They have now been added to our quotes page at:

www.hopecrc.ca/quotes.htm

I also included the link to your website. Scroll down the page a little until you get to the quotes. All the best.

In Him,
John

Remember that it is a privilege to serve God at all. Be willing to do even the most basic and unappealing job for Him. Be faithful even in the desert season. Because God's glory often appears in desert places. We experience growth spurts of faith not when life is going smoothly, but when it's so out of control that only God can fix it.

The Lord is a strong anchor amidst life's storms. If He allows a crisis, He knows I am strong enough for it. As I've seen firsthand so many times, God won't allow anything that He hasn't prepared to ride out with me, provide for, and keep me strong through.

Blessings,
Dalinda



If you are on Facebook, please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/faithfriendsandfruitloops

No comments:

Post a Comment