Wednesday, December 7, 2011

God Is Our Refuge And Strength

One year ago today my sweet Daddy went to be with Jesus, on Pearl Harbor Day. The thing that I think is so neat is, my Dad was stationed at Pearl Harbor when he was in the United States Navy during World War II and he passed away on Pearl Harbor Day, December 7, 2010.

Both my parents are deceased. I lost my Mom to cancer on December 10, 2006 and my Dad to heart disease on December 7, 2010. Almost four years to the day. I miss them both, so much!

When I look back over my life and remember some of the things God has brought me through, I think, "How did I do that?" It was because of God's grace and power. He enabled me to do what I needed to do at the time, and He will always do the same thing for you if you ask Him to.

I feel as though many of us are going through tough times just now. Don't you dare quit! God's help always arrives at the right time.

Everyone suffers. But God knows how to turn our tears into joy. He can restore our souls in the valleys of life!

I hope and pray that today, if you are feeling defeated about some area of your life, you will realize that God's grace is sufficient for you, when you are weak, He is strong.

Be sure of this: God sees. He feels our pain. He always brings good from bad situations...Trust Him. He will not let you down.

Grace and peace,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment