Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Your Worth

Stop chasing after acceptaance...we must realize that we are ACCEPTED!

We need to come to a place where we are secure enough in who we are in Christ that we will not allow our sense of worth to be based on the opinions or actions of others.

Don't try and find your worth in how you look. Don't try to find your worth in what you do. Don't try to find your worth in how other people treat you.

You are worth something because Jesus shed His blood for you!

If I let everything I do, every decision I make, come from what I feel God is asking me to do, then what others think about my decision is irrelevant. My ultimate approval and acceptance must come from my Father, otherwise, I will end up chasing a moving target.

Humbled and undeserving,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment