Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gratitude Is Always An Option

If you look long enough and hard enough, you'll find something to bellyache about. So quit looking! Lift your eyes off the weeds.

Never allow situations to define God. Situations may not be good, but God still is.

Today, praise God for who He is!

Choosing to open my hands to all of His blessings, because you all know it's always our choice. It's our choice if we will receive what He gives us as a blessing, or if we will label it otherwise. I believe that God is always Good and always Perfect, regardless of my often times misperceptions. On the days I fail to see His graciousness as a gift, it's only my seeing that is distorted, never His love.

Make gratitude your default emotion, and you'll find yourself giving thanks for the problems of life.

He is not a genie in a bottle y'all. It's not about us changing His will, it's about allowing Him to change ours.

With Humble Gratitude,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment