Thursday, December 22, 2011

Your Christmas Spirit: Greed Or Love?

Our society has fallen into the trap of believing that quantity is greater than quality, but this is not true. This lie from Satan has been fuel for the spirit of greed that prevails in our world today. In most industrialized nations of the world, especially in America, there is an abundance of everything; and yet there are more unhappy people than ever before.

As believers, you and I have available to us the quality of life that God has. His life is not filled with fear, stress, worry, anxiety, or depression. God is not impatient and He is not in a hurry. He takes time to enjoy His creation.

I have learned that I always have feelings, but I don't have to let them rule me. I can't override them on my own; but if I seek God for help, He will strengthen me to walk in His Spirit, not my emotions.

These last few days before Chritmas people are in such a hurry to get here and there, to buy this and that, they don't realize that they are letting Satan use the emotions of greed, anxiety, stress, etc. to take their focus off of the true meaning of Christmas.

We all mess up. We all make mistakes. We get distracted and take our mind off of what is important. We deserve to suffer the consequences, but instead we are given grace...God's grace!

God is good and I am not, but the blood of Jesus washes me!....Yes, the blood, it is my victory!!!.....THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

In His Precious Name,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment