Friday, December 30, 2011

Take Time To Play

If you've been to busy to play, you've been to busy. We, who are made in God's image are meant to play, not just when we are children but also as adults. Play revitalizes the spirit and restores a sense of perspective.

I've learned that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. Savor the joy of living.

I'm joyful for this season of life that I find myself in. When I think that I find it mundane or I'm just plain tired, I remember the pit from which I was pulled and I am joyful. God is God of the past and the future, but He is also God of the present and that is where I choose to live my life and find my joy!

What's so cool about pursuing a life in Christ is knowing, "God's got this."

So be like a child and take time off for play. Mark a date and time on your calendar to do something you enjoy. Indulge in your favorite childhood activities. Go to the zoo, roll in the grass, lick an ice-cream cone, or go to the beach. Enjoy doing something for the sheer joy of it.

"He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake."- Psalm 23:3

For His Glory,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment