Monday, September 10, 2012

God Is Too Big To Be Contained In A Box Of Our Understanding

God wants to answer our why's...He wants to answer our cries, He wants to answer our questions, He HATES HATES HATES when His children are hurting, but He is sovereign. He is just, He is God.

We can't begin to think we know the complete will of God. When we try to determine how God is going to think and move in a situation we are limiting His power; God is too big to be contained in a box of our understanding.

Are you committed to following Christ, no matter what the costs...or are you tempted to return to what is convenient and comfortable?

God knows the pathway to our destination. And the journey is just as important as the destination because it prepares us for the destination.

Fact: Quitters never win and winners never quit. It’s impossible to win a race you don’t finish. The people who win the race are just as tired as the ones who quit. The only difference between the quitter and the winner is the stopping point – quitters stop early and winners run it out. Quitters are tired and have nothing to show for their hard work. Winners are tired but they gain a prize.

It’s hard work, it’s tiring, it’s a long journey, but God has it mapped out. He knows the end of the story, but if we don’t let Him lead us there, we’ll never find the good things He has in store. I’ve come too far to give up. I’ve worked too hard for too long to allow life’s troubles or what people think or say or do to keep me from my finish line. I will not quit. Will you?

I am weak, but God's strong! My problem is big, but my God is BIGGER! I can't, but God can!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment