Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Triumph Through Trials

In Jesus' suffering He asked His Father for another way, a less painful way. Yet Jesus trusted His Father's will and purpose for His life and knew the ultimate victory was at the cross.

Give God the crushing weight of your circumstances, and go to Him in prayer. When it is time to leave the garden, He will walk with you across the valley and straight to the cross - where your trials will be transformed into triumph.

Friends, I am asking for you all to say a prayer for me, that this doctor's appointment I have tomorrow will shed some light on whatever in the world is going on with me. I know if the Neuro Opthamologist can't figure it out, he will send me somewhere that can. In the meantime, please ask God to give me the strength that I need to get through this until the answers come.

I love the song by Mark Schultz, 'All Things Possible'. These lyrics are powerful: My God is strong and mighty...My God is faithful...My hope is in the Lord...For He is able...

And so I walk in His confidence!

Thank you for your prayers.

Blessings,
Dalinda

3 comments: