Friday, September 28, 2012

Remember Whose Team We're On

Tonight my family went to a high school football game. It was a great fall evening. But unfortunately, our team lost the ball game. But we still had a great time!

My family is also big Clemson football fans which lost their game last Saturday to Florida State. You win some, you lose some!

It's very sad to say but there are sore losers on every team. As believers, we must remember whose team we play on...God's team!

Clemson's rival team is the University of South Carolina. Last weekend, after the Clemson vs Florida State game, my oldest son, Jake, was sitting beside me on the couch as I was uploading a photo to Facebook. While we were waiting for it to upload, Jake was scrolling through my news feed and said, "Hey Mom, one of your Gamecock friends just made fun of one of your Clemson post." I said, "No honey, I don't think she meant it that way. Jake continued to read some of the comments under one of her posts. I had gone to use the bathroom and I heard Jake say, "But Mom, come here and read some of these post, they aren't very nice and I thought your friend was nice." Ouch!!! You see we must be careful and not let Satan rule our thoughts and influence our actions. And remember whose team we're on.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment