Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Mask Of The World

God knows you, not the you that is perceived to the world but you...the real you, the deep down sometimes out of control you. Is that scary for you? Sometimes it is for me, but then again I've been taken on some wild ride's latley so I keep wondering what God sees in me, what He created in me to keep me going through all these things. I keep wondering what He sees that I don't?

Sometimes, when I am in a conversation with a friend or even a stranger, I've opened my mouth and the words that come out shock even me, where does this come from? Sometimes there's an inner strength that comes bubbling to the surface and spills out of my mouth.

I minister to people through my blog. When I sit down to write there's an electricity that comes out of my fingers and I can feel God's hand on me...where does it come from - Jesus living in my heart.

I don't see myself as anything special, maybe that's why God is having us go through this resolution together. I need to take some time to dig deep and begin to see the me that God created me to be...without the mask of the world.

It is the presence of God in your life that makes you strong and that defeats the enemy of this world that desires to destroy you. It is God who gives you the enduring strength and flexibility to withstand the severest storm in the darkest of nights. Again and again, there are seasons in my life when I cry out to God in my blog, expressing both my pain at the circumstances swirling around me and my deep love for God and my joy at His presence.

In this 90-mile an hour world we live in.....S-L-O-W down just a bit and take some time to count your blessings today!!! And stop wearing the mask of the world.

Write down five things every day for which you are thankful to God. Just this one simple act can change your perception greatly about who God is and what God desires to do in you, through you, and all around you.

Even if you don't have all these things at present, thank God in advance for what you believe He will provide for you! To do this is not an act of presumption or wishful thinking - rather, it's an act of faith.

Nobody but God can ever understand you as fully as you can know yourself. I challenge you: Discover just how fascinating you are! Nobody has a story quite like yours.

Blessings,
Dalinda


No comments:

Post a Comment