Friday, October 19, 2012

Blogging For His Glory

God has been hard at work in my life this past year changing my heart and using my trials for His glory. Blogging has stretched me in ways that I never imagined. Today, after I post this blog entry, I will have only six posts left and I will have completed 365 blog posts -- enough for a daily devotional. Praying about the next step....sending it to a publisher.

For the longest time I had a hard time believing that God could ever use me, I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. Haven't we all??!! But don’t misunderstand me, God has been with me my entire life. But He never bullied His way in He just stood quietly on sidelines, knowing that one day I would come to Him and He would use the road I have traveled for the good.

God is definitely using my blog to reach people with the truth. I know this because I have seen over 15 different countries visit my blog while I sit here in the little state of South Carolina. It's all Him! And it's because I was willing to let Him use me.

Don't expect to be immune from the storms of life. In fact, the closer you walk with God it may be that the more God will entrust you with some storms that He is using to fit you to fulfill His purposes. - Nancy Leigh DeMoss

You may not be able to see it now, but we serve an all knowing God, He knows what is coming down the pipeline. Perhaps there is someone out there that is walking the same stretch of road you did at one time, and perhaps He has you in mind for the job of walking them through the journey of healing and sowing the seed of hope in their life.

Think God can’t use you? Think again, God changes the world through people like you.

Blessings,
Dalinda

If you are on Facebook, please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/faithfriendsandfruitloops

No comments:

Post a Comment