Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Focus On The Purpose, Not The Process

The pilgrimage with Jesus isn't always easy. Sometimes, it's a beautiful grace- filled mess.

Wherever you are on the path today, look for the beauty in it. From beginning to end, God makes it lovely.

Today I am still faced with questions absent of answers, but thankful for the peace God has washed over me.

This suffering is an experience that God has called me to. I don’t know why and, quite frankly, I wish I learned things quicker so I didn’t have to be in this place of wandering so long. But he is working in my life though it. He didn’t drop me in the middle of a mess and then walk away. He’s with me. And He gave me His example to follow. Right now, in this moment of questions without answers, I am led to simply trust Him.

Just when you think you understand how He will solve a problem, He takes a different route all together. This is why having faith is so important.

Because you will find that when you think you know all there is to know about Him, He will do something far better than you could have imagined.

My Heavenly Father holds my future. He moves mountains. He calms raging storms. Can't He fight anything for me and won't He? Yes and yes!

Keep on believing, expecting, declaring. Keep living favor-minded, and God promises that good things will come to you.

Keep focusing on the purpose, not the process.

Inconveniences will pass, but God's blessings and amazing love will keep showering down on you every day!

Blessings,
Dalinda

If you are on Facebook, please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/faithfriendsandfruitloops

No comments:

Post a Comment