Thursday, October 4, 2012

Do What You Can With What You Have Where You Are

Your journey is unfolding exactly as it should be. Even when things are looking bad, there are still so many positives in our lives, so instead of focusing on what our lives are missing, we have to be grateful for what we do have. We should never look back with regrets, or always be looking for greener grass on the other side. He has a plan for us to follow from this day forward that is absolutely perfect, and if God wants us where we are right now, there are no greener pastures! ♥

Today, I will remember that it is not about what is going on around me, no, it is about the Lord and only about the Lord. In changing my focus to Him, I know all that is around me and my perspective on it will change too.

And you know what? When you mentally let go of stuff, God can start working on it. The longer you mind wrestle, the longer the wait because God gives us free will. He will take your problems - when you give them to Him!

I have come through the things I have been through in life because of others God has placed on my path, and now I am being placed on the path of those who need encouragement or a prayer warrior. My blog has been such a blessing to me. God has used this small tool to bring encouragement, wisdom and peace to my life and I pray - to yours as well.

Today I'm praising God for being reminded of what really matters and the blessing that comes from encouraging and praying for others.

Two of the most dominant forces in our lives are kindness and encouragement. Not only for the person who receives it but also for the one who gives it.

So remember, the Lord has us right where we are meant to be and we should never shade the light that comes from our faith and trust in Him. For God never stops teaching the willing heart.

Blessings,
Dalinda

If you are on Facebook, please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/faithfriendsandfruitloops

No comments:

Post a Comment