Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Father-Daughter Dates

Each morning the love of God is so evident as I watch the day being awakened by the sunrise. I am thankful for my time spent with Jesus. I look forward to my Father-Daughter dates each day. When you honor Him faithfully, His loving character will shine through you.

I am also thankful for God's peace about things to come and the peace that following God's will brings.

Why do you seek Him? Are you simply looking for someone to cater to your needs? Or have you realized that you are simply not whole without Him in your life?

Spending time with God may not change your circumstances. However, it does change your outlook. It does prepare you for what is to come. It does connect you with God on an intimate level.

Divine appointments are beckoning us daily. We just need to be prepared so we can recognize them.

I prepare my heart by starting my day with a quiet time. My Father-daughter dates help me tune in to God’s whispers. Those quiet times also help me to renew my mind. The Holy Spirit is constantly directing my steps, but I have to train my mind so I don’t lose focus.

Life is busy. It always has been, it always will be. The calendar is a battleground. It's just deciding what we choose to be busy doing that defines our worship.

Taking time out for God each day, starting your day in His presence, it will change your life.

Blessings,
Dalinda

If you are on Facebook, please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/faithfriendsandfruitloops

No comments:

Post a Comment