Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Even When I'm In The Center Of A Fiery Trial, I'M A GIRL ON FIRE FOR JESUS ✞

Tomorrow is the day my husband and I head back to MUSC in Charleston. I have an appointment with one of their rheumatologist. At our last visit, Dr. Patel suspected my diagnosis to be Temporal Arteritis. So, we are going to get that evaluated with a possible biopsy of my temporal artery....Continued prayers please!

With God nothing is impossible to overcome. And I've figured out....even in hard times....He's there turning things around for good. Problems are just minor things that try to prevent me from living my best.

Even when I'm in the center of a fiery trial, I'M A GIRL ON FIRE FOR JESUS! ✞

Sometimes it's hard to understand why He lets stuff happen....the bad stuff....the stuff that drives me crazy. But I'm discovering, that with every tough situation.....I'm getting stronger...more sure of me and mostly....more sure of Him.

Looking back over the past year and what's happened with my health, my attitude has changed. I trust more. I know He's always there, arranging pieces of my life, bringing loose ends together, making sense of the confusing, pumping me with hope, peace, and joy -- not because of perfect circumstances. But just the knowing that He's there, working behind the scenes for my highest good.

Nothing goes to waste, not even the horrible stuff that happens to us. He uses it all to give hope to someone else. A sacrifice brightens God's glory.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment