Wednesday, February 6, 2013

If "Plan A" Didn't Work, The Alphabet Has 25 More Letters....Stay Cool!

Life is definitely all about how you handle "Plan B"....and "C", "D", "E" and so on....you get the drift. :)

Plan A is always OUR first choice. You know, the one where everything works out to be "happily ever after." But more than often we find ourselves dealing with the upside-down, inside-out version where nothing goes as WE think it should.

During trials, we must remember that two steps forward, one step back is still forward progress. God is never in a hurry, but is ALWAYS on time! Life is a journey, not a race.

God's NO(S) most often mean that He has something much better planned than what WE had in "Plan A"!....WE MUST TRUST HIM! Even if you have to go through all 26 letters of the alphabet, HIS PLAN IS ALWAYS, ALWAYS MUCH BETTER THAN OURS! We are the ones who lose, if we settle for OUR "Plan A" instead of HIS "Plan A+"

I know His plans are hardly ever equal to our ideas on what's best. Affliction is never meant for nothing....and I'm grateful for it. Because He has shown up for me. He has counted my every tear and wiped them all away. His love has held me in my hopelessness and His peace has surrounded me in my weakness. He has rescued me.

Can I just say how AWESOME AND GOOD GOD IS!!!!!!! God sent me a sweet friend from church, who is definitely one of God's angels, to help me get in to see the Chief Neurosurgeon at MUSC!!!!!!! My appointment is this Friday!!!!!!!! Words cannot express how thankful I am for this heavenly blessing! I am in such awe of the MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!!!!

Life gets pretty tough sometimes - but God is faithful. ✞

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us. ❤

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment