Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Joy Is Living By Inner Purpose, Not By Outer Pressures

God has a purpose and destiny for all of us, and He has promised to give us everything we need to fulfill it. But Satan and his demons would like nothing better than for you to miss these blessings.

Don't allow Satan to confuse you into thinking that you're the only one with problems...that you are alone in this world and that no one really cares about you. That's a big fat lie! There is a host of mighty warrior angels at your disposal. And God is faithful to send us just what we need when we need it.

Just yesterday I was having a rough day. I was experiencing a lot of pain in my face and head along with some swelling in my hands and feet. And, I was late picking up my youngest son from school. When I arrived at his school, I went to the main office to get him and the principal was calling some others down to be picked up as well. When she saw me walk in, she came out and gave me the biggest hug. She had no clue that I had rough day, but God did....There are times when we all need encouragement, and encouraging others inspires us too. There are days when God will send us a special person to build us up in faith and lift our spirits, and likewise there are days that He may send us someone to encourage and enrich. Our joy serves as a witness to others of the promises and love of God and we should demonstrate and uplift others with the joy that Christ has given us. ♥

Our compassion protects our joy. Few if any human assets are as attractive as this particular attitude when it is pure and undiluted. When you spot individuals exhibiting this mind-set, you observe that something is quite different about them. Hard to rattle, they are not merely cheerful on the outside; they are peaceful on the inside. Despite their circumstances, they actively appreciate their blessings and remain madly in love with life during good and bad times. This attitude is established with decision and nurtured with right thoughts.

We need to learn to filter our feelings through God's promises and tell Satan to take a hike!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment