Thursday, February 28, 2013

GAGA FOR GOGA

After almost 11 months of doctors, tests, and pain, God is healing me through Goga. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!

After many, many suspected diagnoses, doctors still can not explain why I lost some vision in my eye back in June 2012. One doctor said it was Optic Neuritis, another said I had a stroke of the optic nerve, and yet another said that wasn't the case because I did not have any of the risk factors for a stroke.

I finally released it ALL into God's hands and he led me to Goga through my dear friend Tess. She has also struggled with health issues, but much longer than I have. I have been doing Goga for three weeks today, and have not felt this good in a very long time. I have lost a total of 9 pounds in just three short weeks. My headaches are not as frequent and not as painful. My swelling has gone down tremendously. And the biggest miracle is....my eye sight is improving daily.

Linda is the owner of the Goga Studio where I workout. She suggested that I try Cleanse For Life, which is a total body cleanse, with all natural herbs. I started it on Saturday and in just three days I started noticing tons of drainage in my head from behind my eye. I lost my voice for two days and it continues to drain. The pressure in my head has improved also.

I cannot say enough about Goga! Finding Goga is like finding gold for me. It has improved the circulation in my entire body. And another added plus is I have lost weight, which I haven't been able to do in a very long time. God is really amazing! In our society today, we tend to think we need a pill every time we get sick, but we must remember that the Great Physician is God Himself.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment