Monday, February 18, 2013

I Will Not Be Silent

Through my 10 month health journey, I have learned that God's way is sometimes longer, harder, or slower because He knows there is a something ahead in the "easy" way that I am not ready for.
Sometimes God's decreased visibility means increased protection. - Steven Furtick

When we hide our weaknesses, we hide the grace of God from others. - Jason Gray

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that Satan has been hot after me lately. Why? Because he knows the power a testimony of faith can have on the Kingdom of God and he will do whatever he can to keep me from sharing it.

Satan has been busy whispering lies in my ear like: No one reads your blog. You aren't making a difference. You are just wasting your time.

I absolutely love to share with others what God has done in my life. I can’t think of a more convincing way to share the power of God than to tell others of how He has personally transformed my life. My life without Christ has NO meaning. The peace that God has given me and His joy that has replaced my sorrow is not something I want to keep to myself. We are all called by God to minister to those around us and to share what God has done for us. I will not be silent!

My hope is not in a "what", but a "who." The more faithful to God we are in the midst of pain, the more our reward and joy. Satan will not steal my promises.

Heaven's joy far outweighs hell's dread. Heaven has no opposite, just as God has no opposite (the Devil is a created being, and a fallen one at that).

In Heaven, you will see what lessons the angels and the demons learned about God from observing Him at work in your life. You will stand amazed at how your perseverance through pain sent repercussions rumbling through the lives of people you didn't even know we're watching, forcing them to make tough decisions about God and suffering.

Such love, you can't ignore. You can't sit on a fence or put it off until later. Love like this begs a response. Besides, remember the promise. It's conditional. This God of love controls the circumstances that touch the lives of those who love Him.....I will not be silent!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment