Tuesday, January 22, 2013

His Saving Grace

In this on-my-knees-moment, Jesus reminds me that today will not be perfect, but it has purpose. Will I wait until my own problems are gone before helping someone else? I hope not, because this will never happen!

Living sent, engaging those around us, being mission-minded isn’t something God invites us into. It’s what we were saved for. It’s a purposeful, intentional initiation on our part to share Christ with those who have never been told.

My life is definitely not perfect. It's a day by day walk with lots of God's grace, lots of His mercy! And more than a few touch-ups here and there. ;-) I don't know of all He has saved me from, but I have no doubt He has saved me from stuff I am unaware of. I know His grace extends way past what I can see or imagine and I want others to know of His saving grace.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment