Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You Are Exactly Where You Are Supposed To Be

I opened a Dove dark chocolate today and inside the wrapper were these words: You are exactly where you are supposed to be. Think about it, we are ALL exactly where we are supposed to be if we are following God's will instead of ours, even if it seems uncomfortable. If we aren't a little bit uncomfortable every day, we're not growing. All the good stuff is outside our comfort zone.

Trusting God is not always easy. But He never promised it would be, that's why we need faith. So I make the choice to trust Him no matter the outcome in this life. He NEVER stops being faithful no matter how bad it gets.

God's will is the most hopeful, pleasant, and glorious thing in the world. Yes, I have problems, lots of them! But I have a God who has promised to walk with me through those problems, a God who refreshes me with His mercy. How awesome is that!!!!!!

Sometimes I get distracted by life and I get caught between God's unlimited potential and power and my nearsighted vision of the situation. However, the space between my reality and my expectations will only change if I do. His promises are yes and amen in Christ. He will do what He has promised.

Faith grows during storms. These are just four little words, but these four little words have great significance to those who have endured life-threatening storms! Let's forget what our situation looks like, how impossible it is and do what He's called us to do in spite of it. When we act in faith, he will bless us abundantly.

Storms bring blessings, and rich fruit will be harvested later. - Harvey Ward Beecher

Where would our faith be if not for the trials that test it; or patience; without anything to endure or experience and without tribulations to develop it?

Never pray for an easier life -- pray to be a stronger person! Be thankful for your trials. I think that being thankful, and realizing my blessings keeps me grounded. Counting our blessing lets us see that God is truly in control and He really does see us. If you're being tested, you're being perfected. Which means you have a divine purpose and reason to rejoice. Our ultimate purpose in life is to be a light for Jesus so everyone can go to Heaven. What better reason can you have than that??!!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment