Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mayo Clinic: Day 2 Update

I am so thankful for a beautiful and restful day with my husband, Jody. We also did a little sightseeing and ate some great Mexican food.

We took my 24 hour Cortisol test back to Mayo and are still waiting for authorization from our insurance company so I can have the regular MRI with contrast.

My next appointment is in the morning with the Rheumatology Department. Continued prayers are appreciated!

I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such a great husband/best friend! He has stood by me for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I couldn't have asked for a more caring husband! ❤

But most of all, I am blessed to be called a child of God. Even though I have a great husband/best friend in Jody, Jesus is the best friend I'll ever have. And I thank Him for the kind of relationship that supersedes all boundaries. Because in my weakness I can always rely on His perfect strength.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment